[LMB] OT: Masks

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 02:09:56 BST 2021

I've forgotten my mask on occasion useally when I'm halfway to the door
then I slap my forehead say a colorful metaphor then head back to the car.
On the last day of the mask mandate I totally forgot and was halfway
through the store before I realized I'd forgotten to wear a mask,
fortunately they had masks available to the customers so I grabbed one. Boy
was I embarrassed.