[LMB] OT: Masks

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 19 06:45:23 BST 2021

From: Elizabeth Holden <alzurite at gmail.com>

And you know what? I simply forgot to put on my mask. It was a quiet
morning; ;I forgot there might be real people out there in the world. There
weren't too many and I didn't have to go near any of them, but I was
mortified. I didn't want to be one of those people so thoughtless as to
leave the house without a mask, not for a long time. I haven't had my
second shot yet, either.
Tomorrow I will remember to wear my mask, and I will feel much more
confident in the world.
namaste,
Elizabeth

Gwynne: We've had half a dozen cases in my state in the last few days, so
the masks and other rules are coming back. I was out yesterday, had to
line up to be served. They had the dots on the floor to show where to space
ourselves, but the person behind me kept on walking right up to stand
behind me. I was feeling really twitchy about it, and realised that our personal
space has changed - anyone too close is a bit stressful now.