[LMB] OT: Practice for terraforming Beta Colony on Earthly deserts.

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 06:47:47 BST 2021

I've flown over the Sinai and was impressed with its stark mountainous
range to the southeast.
It is also the location of Saint Catherine Monastery which has a huge
repository of ancient palmpists and also the oldest continously operating
library which until 1859 had the oldest complete bible (It's currently in
the British Museum sold by Stalin in 1933) St. Catherine's one of the
oldest monasteries built between 548AD to 565AD.
Perversely the Sinai is one of the coldest places in Egypt.
I find the Sinai to be extremely fascinating place.