[LMB] books for sale on Amazon

Matija Grabnar lmb at matija.com
Sat Jun 19 08:11:50 BST 2021

On 19/06/2021 01:20, Elizabeth Holden wrote:
> (Besides, one can't just choose to go live in another country. A hundred
> years ago, maybe. Just try it now.

I did. I do. The vast majority of my coworkers were not born in the
country in which we live.

What's your point? For citizens of EU it's not difficult to move within
Europe. For Canadians it is fairly simple to move to the US.

I think it is beneficial to live in another country at least for a few
years. Gives you perspective.

And besides, for certain professions not only can you decide to move,
you get invited to move. Which makes the process much simpler.