[LMB] General rules for Governments

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sat Jun 19 19:45:20 BST 2021

1.      All laws, rules and regulations aid some people and hurt others. The count with 2,000 cooks may have felt he has a legitimate reason to go to war with his neighbor.
2.      All laws were made in the past for different circumstances and are never perfectly applicable to the present. 118 dowries may seem a just ruling but in other circumstances (stolen sperm or illegal cloning) may not be. What if Ser Galen had realized that he had and actual heir to the Vorkosigan district and had proceeded with lawfare instead of the crazy substitution plot?
3.      Governments don't have money that they don't take from people, from taxes or through inflation.

William A Wenrich
Christian, Husband, Father, Granddaddy, Son, American. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me.