[LMB] books for sale on Amazon

Markus Baur baur at chello.at
Sat Jun 19 21:03:03 BST 2021

Am 19.06.2021 um 21:20 schrieb Howard Brazee:

>> On Jun 19, 2021, at 1:09 PM, Alex Kwan <litalex at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Having moved from Hong Kong to the US, back to HK and now back to the US, I concur.
>>

>> I’m still unhappy about all the books I ended up having to throw away moving to another country thrice. Yes, I’m a very, very bad book lover. This is pretty much why I stick to only e-books these days.
>
> Do you have any problems with unbroken e-books moving from country to country?   As in does Amazon know that you have legal copies purchased in different countries?

i am buying most of my ebooks form amazon.com (us) although i am living
in austria (so i should actually use amazon.de, whixch i sometimes do)

i have no problem with that, but my amazon.com account is OLD (it
predates amazon.de, i think its from 1996 or 97)

i never had any problem reading any amozon books (from .com, .de, or
.co.uk, but i am unsure if this is also true for younger accounts ..

servus

markus