[LMB] books for sale on Amazon

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 02:29:36 BST 2021

Matija said:

> Sure one can. I did. So did most of my coworkers. I haven't seen many
> posts on this list from countries which are hard to move from. Now if
> you don't want to move, because you like living where you do, you do
> you. But that doesn't mean "you can't choose".

I don't know how to answer that. Experiences differ. Maybe it depends what
country you are in, what country you are trying to go to, or what field you
are in, and what your circumstances are. I know a lot of people who have
tried to live in countries other than the one they were born in, and
couldn't do it.

namaste,
Elizabeth

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Sat, Jun 19, 2021 at 4:57 AM Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold <