[LMB] ot: update

adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 20 12:53:07 BST 2021

Kevin, I'm thrilled you're feeling well enough to get cabin fever.  It's particularly exciting you're going to InConjunction.  They've got lots of authors and such listed on their site; I'm sure they're lovely.  Tom Smith is the music guest of honor, & he's a convention all by himself.  If nothing else, be sure you catch him.  I suspect they'll put a more detailed music schedule on the filkhaven discord next week [not all cons put the music on the main site].  I know several filkers are excited about the con & looking forward to it.  Are you interested in more details?

Have a big time!

Jerrie