[LMB] OT: moving

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Mon Jun 21 02:41:13 BST 2021

You can subscribe to Uncle Hugo's mailing list here:
http://www.unclehugo.com/prod/mailTo.shtml

You can buy Lois' signed books (including The Orphans of Raspay) here:
http://www.unclehugo.com/prod/ah-bujold-lois.php

You can also buy many new & used books (mostly from the owner's
own collection) on the website.

I've always found Uncle Hugo's a very pleasant store to patronize, either
in person or by mail order.

Alayne (who really hates those arsonists)

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

and subvert them. -- Barbara Ehrenreich