[LMB] OT: Practice for terraforming Beta Colony on Earthly deserts.

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 14:04:16 BST 2021

From: WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com>

I hope that this won?t get me in more trouble but we can expect more frequent but shorter duration pandemics from now on.
We have more people with greater and faster connectivity than before. Travel times are shorter. Ebola couldn?t have left Africa a century ago.
William A Wenrich

Gwynne: I've watched so many unrealistic movies where things happen like
aliens arriving, and a few years after the event everyone is just accepting them
and moving on.

And now I've seen how fast the world can change, setting a new 'normal' level,
and we adjusted. We're also starting to realise that it won't be going back to the
way it was before, we're going to be dealing with this or other pandemics from
now on. And, again, we've adjusted.

I watch movies like that with new eyes now.