[LMB] OT: Practice for terraforming Beta Colony on Earthly deserts.

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 23:47:57 BST 2021

The Loess hill in Eastern Nebraska and Western Iowa were sand dunes
deposited by the winds during the ice ages. The soil was  growned by the
glaciers as they retreated releasing tons of sediment during the spring
floods. Winds then blew and sculpted the hills. As it warmed up plants
began to appear stabilizing the hills. The hills goes back to 159,000
years. In a sense a frigid desert at the height of the last ice age.