[LMB] AKICOTL OT: What was that show?

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 05:08:44 BST 2021

It sounds like the "Pretender",  Michael T. Weiss played Jarod who fled the
lab.  Patrick Bauchau played Sydney who was the psychologist and Andrea
Parker who was the character who chased Jarod. There were 2 made for TV
movies after the series. According to my phone season 1 of  "Pretender" is
available on Amazon Prime.