[LMB] ListBiz: How is everyone doing?

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 05:46:34 BST 2021

Good point Howard. It may have been a self imposed prison,  but it was for
my protection from the virus and to protect my friends if I had become a
carrier. I have little sympathy (aside from hoping they don't kill their
family and friends from Covid19) those who ignored the the mandates and
took I'll. I also have very little sympathy for those who are eligible and
had access to the vaccine,  who refused and got sick. And yes we all should
be honest about getting the vaccine, after all the only person hurt is the
person who lied about getting vaccinated. FYI I have my Covid19 vaccine
card from the CDC in my wallet. It's getting a little dog eared.