[LMB] OT: A PSA

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Tue Jun 22 20:26:19 BST 2021

Thanks, but I am a hermit and a will would require finding witnesses and
that is a bother. I keep and maintain a list of all required accounts
and such and my sister regularly gets a copy. She has been made joint on
my bank accounts and has my passwords to other things. My affairs are
real simple and the will is too much bother.

Harvey