[LMB] Bastard's Day

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Tue Jun 22 23:22:37 BST 2021

On Mon, 21 Jun 2021 06:25:42 -0400, WalterStuartBushell
<proto at panix.com> wrote:

>Probaby correct, apparently this is Amazon Prime Day, where Amazon dumps
>overstocked and obsolete merchandise.

We've bought a slack handful of things we were going to buy anyway some
time this year, and saved around 500 bucks.

Kraken rum is obsolete?  I think not.  But at 35% off list, it's worth
stocking up, seeing as the shelf life is measurable in centuries.
--
"I am not politically incorrect. I am politically challenged". (Matt Bloom)