[LMB] General rules for Governments

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 03:39:27 BST 2021

Another thing Dad used to say was that before passing any law or supporting
its passage, it was a very good idea to ask "What happens if my worst
enemies get to enforce this law?"

He also liked the Old Persian custom of discussing important matters twice:
once sober, then drunk.   TBH, that sounds like something the Barrayarans
would do.