[LMB] OT: A PSA

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 07:24:19 BST 2021

Depending on where you live, you could handwrite a holographic will (or
olographic testament) in most cases a witness is not needed but the will
has to clearly show you wrote it. It has to be hand-written. I suggest you
look up Wikipedia and your local ordinances to see if it's valid. Sometimes
a video recording in conjunction with the hand-written will could work.