[LMB] [OT] Atlantic crossings, was Centrifugal gravity, was Re: Cordelia's College sport

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 10:36:45 BST 2021

Indeed.  If I had my time ship handy,  I'd trowel the past and see if that
happened. Alas! I don't have a time ship. So  maybe there might be a few
archaeological bits and pieces about like a bit of leather,  or a copper
coin. And don't forget the DNA.

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021, 3:45 AM markus baur via Lois-Bujold <