[LMB] TSK fics at FFN

John Lennard john.c.lennard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 10:50:04 BST 2021

At my behest FFN has established a books category for TSK (as "Sharing
Knife series"), and I've just now  posted the first part of *Giving Ground*
to populate it. If anyone else who is a member at FFN has any TSK fic
they'd care to (cross-)post there, please do, and tell those who might be
interested of the new category.

Associate Member & Director of Studies in English, Hughes Hall, Cambridge
www.humanities-ebooks.co.uk

*Mock-Death in Shakespeare's Plays*
The first full study of Shakespeare's favourite dramatic device

*The Exasperating Case of David Weber, or The Slow Death of The Honorverse*
22 years ago Weber created it and in the last ten he has broken it ...

*Tolkien's Triumph: The Strange History of *The Lord of the Rings
Just how did a 1000-page book with 6 appendices come to sell 8,500 copies
per day?

*Talking Sense About *Fifty Shades of Grey*, or Fanfiction, Feminism, and
BDSM*
The story the media *isn't* telling ...

Available from Kindle Stores, and in PDF from the author.