[LMB] [OT] Atlantic crossings, was Centrifugal gravity, was Re: Cordelia's College sport

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 11:19:59 BST 2021

I think the Romans were more into assimilating cultures rather the direct
conquest,  at least during their earlier "Republican" phase. It was usually
when a province rebelled that they resorted to brutality to maintain their
rule.
How it would apply to Roman policy in the New World would be fascinating
from a prospective of Alternate History fiction. I wonder what Harry
Turtledove would think?

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021, 12:56 AM markus baur via Lois-Bujold <