[LMB] [OT] Atlantic crossings, was Centrifugal gravity, was Re: Cordelia's College sport

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Thu Jun 24 14:23:21 BST 2021

> On Jun 24, 2021, at 12:53 AM, Raymond Collins <rcrcoll6 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> If history is any indicator they would assimilate many of the native gods
> into their pantheon. I'm uncertain about the more bloodthirsty gods from
> South America.

NYC’s  Met Museum has an Egyptian Temple which was built in Roman times.

All through the Empires history there were mixtures of Roman and local art
traditions and local government was put in charge of local rulers subject to
overrule by Roman authorities.

Of course this beatific period ended when the Empire adopted Christianity.

—
In retrospect Sandy Hook marked the end of the US gun control debate.
Once America decided killing children was bearable, it was over."
--tweet by British columnist, Dan Hodges, June 15, 2015”