[LMB] [OT] Atlantic crossings, was Centrifugal gravity, was Re: Cordelia's College sport

Matija Grabnar lmb at matija.com
Thu Jun 24 21:36:45 BST 2021

On 24/06/2021 20:32, Harvey Fishman wrote:
> [...]
That's an interesting point. I wonder if any Jewish or Christian sects
ever took that view. There were a whole lot of different sects during
the first few hundred years and for most of them we don't know what
their theology was. I understand that we don't even really know how many
there were, IIUC all records of them were erased when the council of
Nicea decided which gospels were ... ah.... gospel.