[LMB] [OT] Atlantic crossings, was Centrifugal gravity, was Re: Cordelia's College sport

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 23:25:35 BST 2021

Up to the outbreak of the first Jewish War,  there were daily sacrifices at
the Temple in Jerusalem paid for and in the name of the Senate and People
of Rome, asking Yahweh to bless and protect Rome.  The Romans saw this as
part of the cost of doing business.

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021, 5:09 PM markus baur via Lois-Bujold <