[LMB] OT: IQ Tests

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 17:16:54 BST 2021

I scored high enough on my PSAT to get me into Mensa when I was still in
high school (my mother had been a member for years, and my father could
have done, but didn't have the time). I like to say that if Mensa were a 1%
motorcycle club (a la Sons of Anarchy) I'd have a patch and ink that said
"Forever Brother."

I can tell you that high IQ does not correlate with good common sense.
Mensa has SIGs (Special Interest Groups) for every kind of pseudoscience
and nonsense known to man.