[LMB] OT: Masks

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 03:56:34 BST 2021

I've got quite a collection of masks both cloth and disposable. Last year I
bought several packages of N95 masks for annual Sidney Iowa Rodeo. I keep
the unused N95 package in my car which I use when I'm at the doctor's
office. The mask mandate was dropped early this month for most businesses.
So far so good, we've only had cases in the single digits. Unfortunately
several of them are the Delta variant Covid virus'.