[LMB] OT: IQ Tests

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Sun Jun 27 01:39:17 BST 2021

> On Jun 26, 2021, at 11:09 AM, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:
>
> Certainly some IQ tests try to leave out culture. However, in any comprehension test, if the test taker has not been exposed to the words they need, they will fail the section. If they haven’t been taught the correct mathematical processes, they won’t pass anything that involves mathematics.

Or simple dysexlia can be a real problem, or even bad eyesight and all sorts of psychological or physical problems.

Just how do you validate an intelligence test?

Or experts are sometimes worse than useless. Consider we went through 25 years of trans fats being recommended over
natural fats after the alarm was sounded, The FDA approved a new medicine for dementia, with dubious results and significant,
indications of harm, and the inventor of the prefrontal lobotomy was awarded the Nobel prize just a few examples.

My father died of a heart attack thus I blame the advocates of trans fats for his death. We had no genes to handle those
artificial transfats. Money talks; truth walks.
—
MD. MS. in Law Robert Lustig “If there’s a label on the food, it’s a warning
label. That means it has been processed. Real food doesn’t need a label.”