[LMB] OT: Backups using My Book Live

kbarry at bitsofhistory.com kbarry at bitsofhistory.com
Sun Jun 27 19:48:20 BST 2021

Heliographs and a form of Morse were inventions that he did introduce. Along with a system of line-of-sight towers along the Limes.

On Sun, 27 Jun 2021 19:02:35 +0200 (CEST), baur baur via Lois-Bujold <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> wrote:

i would argue that heliographs and morsecode would be easier and faster to introduce (Heliogpraphs are faster in transmission and can bridge longer distances without the use of telescopes)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heliograph

servus

markus

Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to kbarry at bitsofhistory.com