[LMB] OT: Backups using My Book Live

baur baur baur at chello.at
Sun Jun 27 20:13:08 BST 2021

penicillin is a bit of a reach with the techonlogy and knowledge base he had .. penicillin still was a reach at the end of WW2 (it is worth to note that the stuff was so rare and expensive and hard to make that it was deemed worthwhile to extract unmetabolised penicillin from the urine of soldiers that were treated with it)

servus

markus