[LMB] OT: Newscasters are Idiots

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Tue Jun 29 00:48:12 BST 2021

A local radio show had a story that the local hosts were playing for comedy. It seems two Australian men were “sun baking” nude on a beach, were frightened by some deer, and got lost in a forest. After being rescued, they were fined.
The radio hosts were smart enough to remember that it was the beginning of Winter in Australia.  They wee not smart enough to realize that 37 degrees was in Celsius.

William A Wenrich