[LMB] OT: IQ Tests

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Tue Jun 29 13:53:18 BST 2021

Under the theory of disparate impact, businesses are not allowed to use any test that does not have the same result for every group. That is one of the reasons why, if a business needed to hire people who were literate and numerate, they would require a college degree, any college degree. A high school diploma no longer was enough.
High schools are judged by what percentage of the students graduate, not by how much they know.

William A Wenrich