[LMB] OT: Latest Windows Build

Zan Lynx zlynx at acm.org
Tue Jun 29 15:50:50 BST 2021

On 6/29/21 3:09 AM, Harvey Fishman wrote:
> I just updated to the latest Windows build (Build 22000.51) and I DO NOT
> LIKE IT!!!!!!! It really screws up my Task Bar!!!!!!!! Not only MUST it
> be on the bottom of the screen, but it will not allow multiple buttons.
> I generally run with four Command Prompts open at all times and Windows
> 10 INSISTS on a single button for them. I used to have a choice of
> separate buttons, but no longer. BRING BACK MY TASK BAR!!!!!

So, I sympathize with you and being annoyed by changes.

But you're apparently on the Windows Insider update ring and just pulled
the latest Windows 11 preview. Of course things are different, that was
kind of the whole point of the new version number.

You will want to make sure to let them know how you feel about it with
the Feedback Hub tool.

--
                 Knowledge is Power -- Power Corrupts
                         Study Hard -- Be Evil