[LMB] OT: Latest Windows Build

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 16:21:09 BST 2021

From: adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com

to the tune of "My Bonny Lies Over The Ocean"

My taskbar was lost in the update,
Now I'm as vexed as can be.
My taskbar was lost in the update,
Oh, bring back my taskbar to me.
Bring back, bring back, bring back my taskbar to me, to me
Bring back, bring back, bring back my taskbar to me
Jerrie

Gwynne: Of course, the most dangerous moment is when you think, "Well
things are going really well now, and I've got it all set up just the way I want it."

Fatal error. It's a flat guarantee that within minutes the whole machine will
self-destruct, or an update will make everything unrecognisable.