[LMB] July Vorkosigan Tea Party

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Wed Jun 30 05:49:29 BST 2021

As it turns out, we are likely to be moving into our dwelling for the next year: a townhouse apartment complex with no place to garden. The owner is selling this piece of crap (buy, raze, rebuild better to current code (1952, most of it).  It’s nice enough I suppose, but no place for plants needing sun (looking into grow-lights), removing my emotional safety valve, and my creative/spiritual practice outlet.

We were supposed to move in on the 24th, but the tenant moved out last week. Thus saves two weeks of storage and two suites in an extended stay place. Major savings.

Thus, I have to skip this one. Movers come to pack tomorrow too-early-for-me, moving things out Thursday. I spent last night at my sister’s side in the ER, from 9pm to just after dawn & I am a limp dishrag still needing to do quite a bit of packing of personal items & a suitcase for the hotel.

Gah. It may be an escape from this place, but away from our usual shops & services. The neighbors don’t want us to go—unlike the previous tenants who they wished to perdition.

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA
Sent from iFionnghuala