[LMB] OT: Rank(ed) Choice Voting.

Karen A. Wyle kawyle at att.net
Wed Jun 30 13:43:15 BST 2021

 Is this the sort of proportional representation that the Weimar Republic in Germany had and/or that Israel has? Those setups make it easy for small extremist parties to wield disproportionate control, but I don't know what if anything they have in common with the system your party advocates.
As for IRV "and various other" ranked choice systems, I'd be interested in how they assess Condorcet in particular, and how my in-house expert (aka hubby) would respond to any critique they had.