[LMB] Miles & Churchill

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Sat May 1 15:41:47 BST 2021

I recently read a biography of Clementine Churchill:
Clementine The Life of Mrs. Winston Churchill by Sonia Purnell [2015]

Now she was a VERY underestimated woman, who had to deal with misogynist
trolls like (former British PM) Herbert Asquith.

Winston would not have survived or prevailed without her. Eleanor
Roosevelt valued her highly.

Alayne