[LMB] Miles and Churchill OT:

catherine muir c_muir68 at hotmail.com
Sat May 1 22:23:08 BST 2021

As  I recall, the first change was that Hess, instead of being arrested almost immediately when he landed, was able to meet with and agree with the circle of influential people who subsequently carried out the coup.  That led to a “peace treaty” in 1942, Churchill was made Duke of London and promoted to the House of Lords, where he had no executive power, and so on and so on.