[LMB] AKICOT:L Pogo and Archives

Elin B elbju at yahoo.se
Mon May 3 20:59:58 BST 2021

Do you have a date for the strip? I could see if it's in any of the print collections of Pogo that I own and take a photo of it. It won't be the best resolution, though.

Cheers,
Elin

To think that realistic fiction is by definition superior to imaginative fiction is to think imitation is superior to invention. - Ursula K. Le Guin