[LMB] Listbiz

Kalina Varbanova kikibug13 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 14:03:44 BST 2021

On Wed, May 5, 2021 at 3:24 PM Gretchen Wright <gretchen.m.wright at gmail.com>
wrote:

> GMail user here: yesterday my list messages were all coming with the gray
> banner "This message was not sent to spam because of a filter you created"
> but today that's no longer the case. So hopefully the algorithms have
> figured it out.

+1, I created the filters for specific listees, from whom e-mails always
ended up in the spam folder, so I guess the filters held up during the
change. None of my messages ended up in the spam folder over the last two
days.

Greetings,
K.

--
"When you say travel", she said, "you don't think small." -- Fawn
Bluefield, LMB

"What do monsters have nightmares about?"
"Me, ha!" - Doctor Who