[LMB] Listbiz: LMB is the list back up?

Melanie Dymond Harper mel at herald.co.uk
Fri May 7 17:31:13 BST 2021

On Fri, May 07, 2021 at 12:16:15PM -0400, Katherine Collett wrote:
> On May 7, 2021, at 6:00 AM, Raymond Collins <rcrcoll6 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I haven't seen any emails from the list. Anything I need to do?
>
> I received 5 emails from the list yesterday.  None are going into gmail's spam folder, so I think that's it.

The archives are still at the same place they were previously -- the
direct link is

http://lists.herald.co.uk/pipermail/lois-bujold/

-- it is just that the IP address of the server has changed. That was
several days ago at this point, though, so I would not expect anything
to have the old address cached still; plus, if you can get to the info
page then you should be able to get to the archive page since they're
under the same domain.

Mel