[LMB] Listbiz: LMB is the list back up?

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Fri May 7 22:34:03 BST 2021

Yes. It it.
________________________________
From: Lois-Bujold <lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk> on behalf of Melanie Dymond Harper <mel at herald.co.uk>
Sent: Friday, May 7, 2021 10:31 AM
To: Katherine Collett <kcollett at hamilton.edu>
Cc: mel at herald.co.uk <mel at herald.co.uk>; Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold. <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [LMB] Listbiz: LMB is the list back up?

On Fri, May 07, 2021 at 12:16:15PM -0400, Katherine Collett wrote:
> On May 7, 2021, at 6:00 AM, Raymond Collins <rcrcoll6 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I haven't seen any emails from the list. Anything I need to do?
>
> I received 5 emails from the list yesterday.  None are going into gmail's spam folder, so I think that's it.

The archives are still at the same place they were previously -- the
direct link is

http://lists.herald.co.uk/pipermail/lois-bujold/

-- it is just that the IP address of the server has changed. That was
several days ago at this point, though, so I would not expect anything
to have the old address cached still; plus, if you can get to the info
page then you should be able to get to the archive page since they're
under the same domain.

Mel
Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to mathews55 at msn.com
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk