[LMB] LMB is the list back up? I'm back

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sat May 8 07:57:08 BST 2021

"I just got a message from Lord Vorprince Nigerian from Barrayar who wants
to ship a brace of Vor seal knives to me. All I have to do is pay the
shipping and handling. Oh boy I can't wait until I get my hands on them.
They're worth millions."

On Sat, May 8, 2021, 12:19 AM Markus Baur via Lois-Bujold <