[LMB] OT: penalties was Re: Listbiz

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Sun May 9 03:23:37 BST 2021

--
https://www.engadget.com/fcc-225-million-fine-194419208.html
March 17, 2021:

If you search slashdot.org with the keywords spammer fine, you can find a
bunch of similar fines. Whether they're large enough in all cases is
debatable.

For some reason, after not getting any spam calls for months, I received
two really nasty phishing phone calls this week. Hung up on both.

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca