[LMB] OT: Future spam

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 01:46:06 BST 2021

It means data  being transmitted in a alternate data stream. Wikipedia's
explanation is better then mine though. It probably refers to Vernor
Vinge's FTL internet connections among the civilizations that was outside
of the FTL barrier in his book "A fire Upon the Deep". I don't know if you
read it but I highly recommend it.