[LMB] AoT cover reveal!

Katherine Collett kcollett at hamilton.edu
Mon May 10 18:22:25 BST 2021

On May 10, 2021, at 9:02 AM, Janet Gibbons <sesack4th at hotmail.com> wrote:

> It breaks my heart that the Vorkosigan Saga is neglected for this.

I'm all for Lois writing whatever she wants to write, at whatever length she wants.  While I've always been somewhat besotted with Miles, I really lean most towards her fantasy, and especially the World of the Five Gods.  And a full-length novel with Penric and Desdemona is very exciting!

I'm also not sure where she could go next with the Vorkosigans.  But I've thought that before and been happily surprised.  And I guess, there's plenty of room for more novellas!

Katherine