[LMB] Happy Birthday, Kenton Schoen!

Kenton Schoen kdschoen1 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 16:30:38 BST 2021

Thanks so much!  Now I'm stuffed, and not just my stomach.  Stuffed with
history and art, beauty and ideas.  It's not even noon yet, long hours of
fun to come!

Of course, being "chased" on a treadmill by a cardiac rehab nurse while
wearing a heart monitor may not be everyone's definition of fun, but I'll
take what
I can get.  Better than an ice filled bath, any day.

My Birthday tixie greeting was the first List e-mail I'd gotten since 3
May.  I'm happy to have been of service to the List.  Even though it
required eating Ma Kosti treats and sweating and aching and having ones
heart rate and every beat monitored.

Five times lucky 13 down, I hope lots to go up from here!

Kenton, (still aka ipad on zoom.)