[LMB] The Assassins of Thasalon

Lois Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Tue May 11 20:14:35 BST 2021

[LMB] The Assassins of Thasalon
Rebecca Price becca7108 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 20:01:34 BST 2021

I'm loading it on my kindle right now.

any word on when it might be in audio?

LMB:  Since the final file only went in to my agent last Thursday, it's
barely had time to be submitted to Blackstone yet. I trust all will go
as usual when it gets looked at.  Customarily I post news when the
contract goes through, which will be a while even at the briskest
publishing pace.

But even if it sells this week, you'd need to allow at least six months
for production.

Ta, L.