[LMB] OT: AKICOTL: category or genre of book that ...

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Wed May 12 06:02:02 BST 2021

On May 11, 2021, at 9:42 PM, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:

> I remember a book with strange type settings such as spiral, loops, and zigzag. I remember very little else about it, including the title or author. It was supposed to be avant-garde but I found it hard to read and, to me, pretentious. Of course, that could be silly me not being able to appreciate great art.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhalgren

I stopped somewhere in the middle, and yes, it was experimental and all, but lost many readers due to inability to contend with such an experiment.

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Je persisterai quand même, car j’ais survécu d’être né
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA
Sent from iFionnghuala