[LMB] The Assassins of Thasalon

Fred fred.fredex at gmail.com
Wed May 12 13:42:36 BST 2021

Howard, Calibre with DeDrm does DRM removal on IMPORT, not conversion.

I imported the book when purchased it last night and it is fine for me.
Note that I'm still using Calibre 3.x with an appropriate version of DeDrm,
NOT latest. (I'm on an old version of LInux, and Calibre 4.x or later do
not run on this version, so I can't update Calibre until I upgrade my
Linux.)

If you're still having trouble, you should do a post at the appropriate
place (Apprentice Harper's blog?? I think it's Harper...)

Fred