[LMB] "Learned" as title/style

Fred fred.fredex at gmail.com
Wed May 12 13:48:48 BST 2021

I'm sorry to have to say that putting an accent on a vowel means nothing to
me, doesn't help me AT ALL with pronunciation. (from this you'll probably
glean, correctly, that I don't know French, or Spanish, or ... and
therefore have no idea what accent marks do to the pronunciation.)

<tongue in cheek> one could describe the pronunciation as yelling at
someone named Ed, "Learn, Ed!!!<tongue in cheek/>

:)