[LMB] Read: The Assassins of Thasalon

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 17:18:19 BST 2021

From: Pouncer <pouncer at aol.com>

Novel length, yes.  But for those of us without
a full time "punch-the-timeclock" job on a rainy day
inhibiting outdoor maintenance chores, it's still
very nearly a "read in one sitting" work.

Stay up past your bedtime, if necessary.

Gwynne: It's 2 am. I'm trying to read slowly, to make it last, but
I'm not going to bed till I'm done. I've already decided that the stuff
I'd planned to do tomorrow isn't all that important.

And I have to say... Lois does tension and suspense so brilliantly.